Dr. Mark Zohoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zohoury?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zohoury?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Backs up patients BEFORE he finally comes in office!

This Doc. kept me waiting over an hour and 3 hours plus the 2nd. time so I am off to another Dr.. His staff is rude, especially the front entry desk women. He backs up patients then finally comes around 1 or even 2pm(you have been there since 11:30 waiting for him) so you are there for hours. Once you get in he is very good and he is fast and efficient. It is just a hassle when the entire waiting room if full, no place to sit and he sees everyone all ages. He is at Troy Beaumont in the am for hours and then finally seeing patients in the office, afterward he is back at the hospital. He works on his own and you are on your own if he goes on vacation. The crux of this...he uses old medical school tactics (like his dad did) to load the waiting room with patients and then keep them waiting for hours because he wants that way! His time is not important to you! Avoid this Doctor!

January 6th, 2016

Excellent Care

I was referred by a Beaumont Doctor to get a Doctor. Well I was very glad he referred me to him. The wait was a little long and I worried that I made the wrong choice but the Nurse welcomed me and made me feel at ease and then the Doctor took his time to answer all my questions. A busy office but they take care of you like the other reviewers like family. They call you with your results without having you call them. That's followup! I am going to be referring friends and family here. The wait was well worth it!!!

August 22nd, 2015

Excellent caring and very Professional

I would highly tell your family and friends about this wonderful doctor he cares about what the patient has to say I wish that there were more doctors like him in other form of the health care. The office staff is GREAT as well, both the doctor and staff can take a joke as well they make you feel like one big happy family. GOD BLESS DR.ZOHOURY AND STAFF.

July 20th, 2015

A FABULOUS doctor.

Dr. Zohoury, everyone he surrounds and affiliates himself with are top notch. My husband (boyfriend at the time) went to Beaumont of Troy to visit my now mother-in-law after she needed care. She was raving about him after this first time of meeting him. He was so kind to my husband and thoroughly explained everything my husband needed to care for his mother. I took my mother-in-law for a follow up visit, I saw how absolutely fabulous his staff is and how he is out of the hospital. He is an absolute doll! He was so kind and patient with my mother-in-law, explained everything in a manner anyone can understand, and treated us like we mattered. He is my doctor now. He has referred me to a talented surgeon with a wonderful staff and a gynecologist who I actually feel comfortable with. Dr. Zohoury is the best doctor I have ever had in my adult life. I am so thankful for he and his staff.

May 18th, 2015

Truly wonderful Doctor!

I was referred to him by a specialist. I could not be any happier. He took the time to listen to me. His office is welcoming and I felt like the other reviewers, a FAMILY Member. I hate goint to the Doctor but now I know I am in good hands!!

May 4th, 2015

He is always friendly, accurate and will to listen. The staff is friendly also.

April 6th, 2015

Dr. Zohoury is the most thorough, caring physician I've had in my adult life.

March 16th, 2015

Loved my new Beaumont doctor!

March 6th, 2015

Definitely a Great Doctor

I met Dr. Zohoury in the hospital when I had Renal Failure 5 years ago. His bedside manner is wonderful. I became a office patient and wouldn't go anywhere else. He now see's my whole family. The staff at the office treat me as family and we love joking with each other. If your looking for a Doctor and Office that don't treat you like a $$ then head to this office, you feel like friends/family here.

February 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients.

February 21st, 2015

Excited to have Dr. Zohoury for my new Dr!

SAW Dr. Zohoury for the first time while I was in Beaumont Hospital following spinal surgery! We talked, and Dr.Zohoury agreed to be my personal physician. First appt.coming up, but I am excited!

January 27th, 2015

Good doc!

Professional and knowledgeable; very helpful staff.