Dr. Mark Zoland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zoland?

August 28th, 2017

THANK YOU!

I have been battling deep groin pain during certain movements for nearly 3 years. I tried physical therapy, injections & even had a different surgeon repair my labrum as he was certain that was the cause of my pain. I was seeing a different surgeon in NY (Dr Anil Ranawat) to try to find a solution for my discomfort. Dr Ranawat referred me to Dr Zoland... what a breath of fresh air when meeting him. Extremely personal and knowledgeable, he spent nearly 90 minutes with me during our first appointment reviewing symptoms and my MRIs and CT Scan. He came up with a plan that resulted in repairing 4 hernias that other Dr's told me I didn't have. I am 2 weeks post surgery and feel better than have have in 3 years. Thank you to Dr Zoland and his team for helping me come up with a solution. Looking forward to playing golf with my son again! I would refer anyone to his office, especially those that may be frustrated with lack of answers from other medical professionals.

May 30th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Roland for surgery. I had an issue and made an appointment to see him. He immediately sent me to the ER at Lenox Hill Hospital and I was admitted. He waited until a operating room was available and whisked me in and performed my much needed surgery. It was 10:30 pm and the surgery was 45 minutes. Talk about dedication, he exceeds the definition. And he was always accessible. But most important, he had a great sense of humor and made me feel safe......

September 7th, 2016

Should have seen Dr. Z three years ago!

Three years of pain and discomfort, diagnosed and repaired in 3 professional visits. 1. MRI (sports hernia protocol @ Lenox Hill Hospital) 2. Consult with Dr. Zoland 3. Surgery at Lenox Hill MEETH facility. After three years of being non-diagnosed by several New Jersey doctors and a multitude of tests, I was referred to Dr. Zoland to discuss my obvious hernia(s) symptoms. We discussed the MRI results and came up with a plan for the repairs with a direct, caring, and very professional approach. A few weeks later the necessary repairs were made at the Lenox Hill MEETH facility whereby all of the staff did an excellent job! Dr. Zoland and the staff at the office are very professional and answered any questions that I had regarding surgery, billing, tests, etc. After two follow-up appointments Dr. Zoland assured me that he is available should further consultation be required. I would highly recommend Dr. Zoland to anyone who is experiencing classic and/or sports hernia symptoms.

June 27th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff very professional and explains everything you need to know in detail. Highly recommend him!

May 22nd, 2016

Great Surgeon!

Dr. Zoland (and his staff) are exceptional in every way! He's is not only a tremendously skillful doctor, but has a great bedside manner! Dr. Zoland spent a great deal of time with me when I met with him so that he could determine whether or not I had a hernia. He even was available for phone conversations after when I had quick follow up questions. On the day of my surgery he spoke with me at length beforehand to explain how the day would go and to put me at ease. The surgery went well and he was there to speak to me before I was discharged. At every stage he took as much time as I needed to counsel me and to answer my questions. It was clear he really cares for his patients. The staff at the surgical center all seemed to think really highly of him. I had the surgery over a year ago and have no reoccurance or discomfort at all.

April 9th, 2016

I, an engineer and detail person, interviewed various surgeons to repair a hernia.Dr. Zoland was the only one who took the time to fully explain his method of repair and upon my request, drew on paper the surgical steps that he would use and explained the technical reasons why his approach would be a permanent repair and not temporary as friends of mine experienced with their hernia repairs. After 3 years, my repair is permanent. Dr.Zoland is thorough and is the best.

March 9th, 2016

Thanks, Doc!

Had a great experience with Dr. Z. Diagnosed my issue immediately and treated me great. After the procedure followed up regularly and really cared about my progress. Would definitely go back!

February 25th, 2016

Stay away from Zoland unless you want to have another surgery,expect to have nerve damage or an unsuccesful surgery....especially if you have a sports hernia,he claims to fix sports hernia,but never tells you how,He said he fixed my rectus abdominis tears but pain was so bad after about 2 months that I had to take painkillers every day. Dr meyers in philly fixed his mess and found a bunch of mesh in the abdomen. Before the surgery he clearly told me he did not use mesh,yet he did. False advertisement and a thief. He asks 500$ for consultation and 6000$ cash for the surgery.

February 28th, 2014

While the Doctor is amazing, you must be careful when making your appointment that he does take your insurance.

January 30th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr.Zoland took great care of me during a prolonged hospital stay and surgery. He made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation and took the time to be sure I was getting the best treatment. I am very appreciative of his accessibility and kindness throughout the ordeal. I highly recommend him.

November 23rd, 2013

Second surgery with Dr. Z

Dr. Zoland did my husband's left hernia surgery at Lenox Hill 11 years ago, so when the other side became a problem, we called on him again. We got an appointment promptly, and even tho it was not an emergency, scheduled the surgery within the month. His office people were very helpful in co-ordinating the necessary pre-op bloods and reports from our 2 other doctors.The out patient procedure was executed flawlessly.

April 26th, 2012

Terrible OFFICE STAFF

HIS OFFICE staff IS AWFUL!!!! they absolutely do not know how to treat patients in a professional manner. They are beyond rude!! .. I am disgusted by the way they treated me !!! His office staff treats you as if you are disturbing them by calling or coming to the office. Its quite frankly the worst Service i have ever seen at a dr.'s office in my life . Calling and asking them for an appt. or even speaking to them about anything is a nightmare. They Act as if they are doing you a favor by taking your call. Its so horrible for patients to be treated this rude. In my opinion if I can steer anyone in a better direction so they won't have to go through what i went through with these ridicilous Office workers I would run as FAR far away from there as possible. there are plenty of