Dr. Mark Zolman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Zolman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Extremely compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He is conservative in his approach, which I like.

Great all around office

Posted on December 6th, 2014

I love Dr. Zolman and his office. They've helped me for years with chronic pain. They've gone above and beyond helping me with prescription refills, surgeries, injections, and physical therapy. I wish it was easier to get an appointment to see him.

Still thinking about a year later: and the bottom line:

Posted on October 31st, 2014

'presented' with chestpain GotoER? DrZ: Ha! It'll take weeks to get new appt.

Stressful

Posted on April 29th, 2014

"My baggage": I have very complicated history - including a type of pelvic pain than used to be 'controversial'...but it now more widely acknowledged. It is severe; it has a high suicide rate; it is caused by entrapment of certain spinal to groin nerves (mostly pudendal). It is intolerable; It changes one's personality. And it generally caused some degree of paranoia. In my case: after years of hinting at my problems, I finally described it more clinically. And was told I had Bipolar and this was a symptom of Hypersexuality.

Man can be a jerk!

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I had a kindey stone that had to have surgery and they said was trying to just get pain meds

Love him

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr Zoleman has a highly sensitive kind and gentle manor, appears extremely intelligent and wise. Takes the time to explain clearly and I always feel I have been heard. I love that he isn't just a medicine man we explore many options and when medication is necessary its not an argument. I recommend him highly !

Totally Awesome!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Zolman at his previous company as well as is current. He is extremely efficient in his explanations of what could be causing my pain. He has recommended several different procedures and we worked forward from the least evasive measures to one that would work for me. My pain in this area has decreased over 50% and now we are working together to treat other areas of my back where other doctors have given up on me - they just kept giving me more and more pain medications and muscle relaxers. Dr. Zolman is awesome in my opinion!!!

Nice, but useless

Posted on February 12th, 2011

He tried a cortico steroid injection once. It worked great for a year. He refused to repeat the process. He said we could try injecting warm water, but he never tried it. A year and a half later, he prescribed a muscle relaxant, & an NSAID, and neither worked. So, he tried a week of prednisone a couple of months later. It worked great, but he said he could not do it more than once. The office never requested my test results from the rhumatologist they referred me to rule out autoimmune issues. He just gave up treating me. He said "I just don't know what to tell you".I called and asked if the office did lidocaine injections or knew of anyone who had, and the office called and said "we don't do them, we don't know anyone who does, and we are sorry, but there is nothing more we can do for you".7 months went by. By then I had progressed greatly. I was so weak, I was dropping pots when I cooked and couldn't do daily tasks like cleaning or laundry. I was sleeping 12 hrs a day. After several visits to my GP, and several blood tests later, we discovered I had a severe Vitamin D deficiency.I am now on mega doses of prescription D vitamins and still testing for more things. The weakness is improving gradually, however, pain still persists, and his office won't even see me.

Posted on November 11th, 2009

Dr. Zolman is AWESOME!!!!!! He asks Questions and listens to you witch is not common in most of the Drs. I have seen. He is caring and compassionate. He is very intelligent and knows what to do. He has overcome tremendous obatacles in his own life! AWESOME!

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

One of the best, most caring doctors I have ever had. I wish I still lived in the area to see him.

Amazing!

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Dr. Zolman is amazing. The last doctor I went to didn't believe what I said, hardly looked at me, and wouldn't help me. Dr. Zolman is the exact opposite. He listened, believed me, and offered me several choices in treatment. Thank you!

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen!

Posted on May 12th, 2009

He listens, he cares, he treats the patient, not the disease. What more needs to be said?