A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zolnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zolnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zolnick has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zolnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zolnick practice?
Dr. Mark Zolnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Santa Fe, NM.
See Espanola Internists, Espanola Cardiologists, and Espanola Critical Care Practitioners.