Learn more about Dr. Mark Zolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zolnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolnick
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zolnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zolnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zolnick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Zolnick MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zolnick practice?
- Dr. Mark Zolnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zolnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists, Santa Fe Cardiologists, and Santa Fe Critical Care Practitioners.