Learn more about Dr. MARK ZOLNICK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARK ZOLNICK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK ZOLNICK, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. ZOLNICK graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. ZOLNICK has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ZOLNICK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MARK R. ZOLNICK practice?
Dr. MARK ZOLNICK practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Santa Fe, NM.
See Espanola Internists, Espanola Cardiologists, Espanola Critical Care Practitioners, and Espanola Anesthesiologists.