A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zolnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolnick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zolnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zolnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolnick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zolnick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Zolnick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zolnick practice?
- Dr. Mark Zolnick has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zolnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM and Los Alamos, NM.
See Espanola Internists, Espanola Cardiologists, and Espanola Critical Care Practitioners.