A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zonfrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zonfrillo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zonfrillo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zonfrillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zonfrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans