A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zook is Excellent. Dr. Zook has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zook graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Zook practice?
Dr. Mark Zook practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Reed City, MI.
See Reed City Family Physicians and Reed City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Zook, Dr. Markus Zook, Dr. Marlon Zook, Dr. Marcelo Zook, Dr. Marc Zook, Dr. Marcellus Zook