A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Zucker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Zucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.