Learn more about Dr. Mark Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Zucker MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Mark Zucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zucker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.