Learn more about Dr. Mark Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zucker practice?
Dr. Mark Zucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Toms River Internists, Toms River Cardiologists, and Toms River Cardiothoracic Surgeons.