Dr. Mark Jay Zucker MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zucker is Excellent. Dr. Zucker has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zucker practice?
Dr. Mark Zucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Cardiologists, and Newark Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Zucker, Dr. Markus Zucker, Dr. Marlon Zucker, Dr. Marcelo Zucker, Dr. Marc Zucker, Dr. Marcellus Zucker