A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zuckerman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Zuckerman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Julian Zuckerman MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Mark Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zuckerman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Neurologists.