A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zulkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zulkey graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Zulkey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rigsby Zulkey DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Zulkey practice?
- Dr. Mark Zulkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Zulkey practices Emergency Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Emergency Physicians.