A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zullo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zullo graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zullo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Zullo practice?
Dr. Mark Zullo practices Family Medicine near Norton, MA.
See Norton Family Physicians.