A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zweben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zweben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweben
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zweben, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweben graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zweben has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Zweben MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Zweben practice?
- Dr. Mark Zweben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zweben practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bear, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Bear Cardiologists.