A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Zweben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Zweben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Zweben, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweben graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zweben has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Zweben MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Zweben practice?
- Dr. Mark Zweben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Zweben practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bear, DE and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.