A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markesh Manocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markesh Manocha, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manocha
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markesh Manocha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Discharge (Ophthalmia Neonatorum)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Pink eye (Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manocha graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manocha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markesh K Manocha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Markesh K. Manocha practice?
- Dr. Markesh Manocha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Markesh Manocha practices Ophthalmology near Jesup, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Hinesville, GA.
See Jesup Ophthalmologists.