Learn more about Dr. Markesh Manocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markesh Manocha, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manocha
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Manocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markesh Manocha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Discharge (Ophthalmia Neonatorum)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Pink eye (Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manocha graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Manocha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markesh K Manocha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Markesh K. Manocha practice?
- Dr. Markesh Manocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Markesh Manocha practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.