Dr. Marketa Limova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marketa Limova?

January 3rd, 2017

Love This Doctor

Very gentle, but gets right to the problem. Have been with her for years

August 6th, 2015

she is one of the best in california

June 4th, 2015

Excellent diagnostician!

I love Dr. Limova. She is an outstanding diagnostician and compassionate and effective treater of very stubborn skin conditions. I have never had a better dermatologist in all my life.

July 23rd, 2013

I am very pleased with the work Dr. Limova has performed on my son. She was kind and gentle with him as well as thorough. A wonderful doctor for treating pediatric skin conditions. Office staff is also very accomodating.

May 5th, 2013

Didn't resolve problem for which I made the appointment

I made the appointment for Dr. Limova to look at and evaluate two skin issues. Her assistant asked if I wanted her to do a body scan. I thought, OK, if she see's something I can decide to come back to take care of it. Dr Limova came in with a spray can of liquid nitrogen, sprayed me over 100 times all the while my expressing how painful it was. She laughed and said something about her nickname in the office of trigger-happy or something of that sort. When I asked her to look at the two skin issues I came in for she said to make another appointment. I left the office in pain, and it took a week for the pain to subside. For several weeks after I was so embarrassed by all the scabs on my face, hands and chest I had to cover up when meeting the public because of the stares I got. Needless to say I did not make a return appointment. When the EOB arrived the billing was over $600. Maybe that is "normal" but it was for something I didn't ask for, nor did I want or approve of.

July 6th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Limova is a caring, compassionate and wonderful doctor. I have been going to her for several years and she made such a difference in my skin and diligently worked on my skin problem until it was solved to my satisfaction. She is extremely knowledgeable about all the latest laser techniques and very professional. I recommend her to everyone! Of course, she is in high demand, and the wait to see her may be long, but she's worth it!

January 8th, 2010

Grest doctor

Dr. Limova has been my doctor for 10+ years. I have had several cancers surgically removed on my face by her. The inside of my left ear had to be removed and grafted, with no scaring. I scar easily and she has left minimal scars. I have had at least 10 surgeries and only one or two slight scars. She is pleasant, caring, professional as is her staff. Only problem is sometimes the wait can be long. She is in such demand and of course, skin problems can be hard to set appointments every 15 min like a general practitioner. She and her staff are all exceptional!

September 11th, 2009

Excellent Dermatologist

I am very happy and extremely satisfied to have Dr. Limova as my Dermatologist. She is an highly professional and competent Doctor and has a very caring manner.

October 2nd, 2017