A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marko Gudziak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marko Gudziak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marko Gudziak, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Incontinence General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudziak graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gudziak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudziak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marko R. Gudziak practice?
Dr. Marko Gudziak practices Urology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Pontiac Urologists.