A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marko Gudziak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marko Gudziak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marko Gudziak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudziak graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gudziak has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marko Gudziak MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marko Gudziak practice?
- Dr. Marko Gudziak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marko Gudziak practices Urology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Pontiac Urologists.