A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz, FACOG, FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachtorowycz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jachtorowycz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marko John Jachtorowycz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marko J. Jachtorowycz practice?
- Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Morton Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.