Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Yakovlevitch is affiliated with Swedish/Edmonds, VA Puget Sound Health Care System and Swedish - First Hill. Dr. Yakovlevitch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Jaekyoung Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi37
Dr. Thomas Sawyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi16