Learn more about Dr. Markos Koutsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markos Koutsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koutsos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koutsos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutsos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Koutsos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markos I Koutsos MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Markos I. Koutsos practice?
- Dr. Markos Koutsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Markos Koutsos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.