A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markos Koutsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markos Koutsos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koutsos
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Koutsos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutsos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Koutsos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markos I Koutsos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Markos I. Koutsos practice?
- Dr. Markos Koutsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Markos Koutsos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.