A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markus Fitzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markus Fitzek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzek graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Fitzek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus Michael Fitzek MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Markus M. Fitzek practice?
- Dr. Markus Fitzek has 1 office location.
Dr. Markus Fitzek practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.