A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschmiedt graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldschmiedt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt practice?
- Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt practices Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Gastroenterologists.