Dr. Markus Goldschmiedt MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2016
He is also a very kind person

September 22nd, 2015
Excellent

April 9th, 2015
I am a fan
I was surprised to read.some of the reviews. I had four office visits and two procedures with Dt. Goldschmiedt and it has always been good experience. I think patients need to understand that when you doc is a Rock Star there is always going to be a little arrogance. If everyone else knows he's really good, so does he. Of you don't like the way any doc treats you, politely go toe to toe with him/her and tell them so. I like him very much.

March 27th, 2015
No Call Backs
If you are looking for a doctor or staff that calls you back after running a series of tests, don't visit this office. It is impossible to get a call back and you'll be leaving voicemail after voicemail. Find an office that cares!

July 28th, 2014
From the first call everything was perfect. Office was nice and clean and entire staff was friendly and helpful. I was nervous about going to this type of Dr. But his nurse Sandy was very comforting. Dr. Goldschmiedt was very confident in taking care of my problem, which 4 other Drs couldnt. Dr Goldschmiedt reassured me. His scheduler was very understanding and accommodating to me personally!! Great bed side manner!!!! Would definatley reference to family and friends!

February 28th, 2014
Very self important image. Every time I saw him he had a young beautiful female intern on his arm. Rude and obnoxious. Thinks highly of himself. Released me from hospital while still in pain. A month later I was back, new Dr. who found 3 blockages on the small intestine and a appendix ready to rupture. Do not waste your time.

January 21st, 2014
Horrid Doctor
I would highly recommend finding another doctor. Markus Goldschmiedt is an egotistical doctor who uses patients as practice dummies, opting for unnecessary surgeries. He has zero sympathy for his patients- you are just another number to him. Please take my advice and find another doctor. Dr. Brown, one of his partners, is a great doctor. After having such a horrid experience with this man, I hope that nobody ever has to experience what I went through with this horrid person.

August 2nd, 2012
Earl Brown
This doctor saved my life, pure and simple.I was transferred to him after a larger liver duct stone was unable to be removed and I was in a total infected state. He has the reputation for being the best and I agree, Thank you Doctor Rate Dr. Goldschmiedt

May 23rd, 2012
Excellent doctor
excellent physician and procedurist.IMHO the only doctor in the DFW area that I would want to do an ERCP on me or anyone I cared about. Wish he went to more hospitals..not crazy about the Medical Center of Plano.His nurse and scheduler are nice. I give them a thumbs up!

August 3rd, 2011
Caution
Do not go to digestive health assosiates if you believe in a patients right to choose or have second opinions. If you go to one of their doctors for even fifteen minutes and for whatever reason want to see a different doctor inside their practice they will not allow you to,you are stuck with the first one youve met weather you want to ever see them again or not.When should doctors care about stepping on eacothers toes verses helping people and making them happy.Seems to me that if you are a nice and good doctor than you should have nothing to worry about. The US is all about freedom and the right to choose and find out whats best for you. This group of doctors cares more about themselves than helping someone with a prolem. I would not recomend absolutely anyone to go there unless you want to be stuck with the doctor you choose because you only get one chance to find the perfect one!