Dr. Markus Kornberg Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Markus Kornberg?

December 23rd, 2015

Not interested at all about patients. He does not speak with you on your issues. More interested in dictating to his machine. No follow ups. I waited almost 2 hours and ended up walking out in severe pain. Time for him to retire

November 11th, 2015

Never again !

My appointment was for 9:00 AM to see Dr Kornberg. Many people were coming in and being seen before me. At 10:00, I went to the receptionist and she said my name would be called next . At 11:00, they still didn't call me. I decided to go to the receptionist and ask for my co-pay back and to let them know that I was leaving. They didn't even apologize . I asked to see the office manager . I explained to her and she said she was sorry and that they put my name in the wrong slot. She said do you still want to see the doctor today.? I said no. If this is the way your practice operates, I wil find another practice.

November 11th, 2015

The doctors bedside manner was beyond horrible. He didn't spend more that 10 minutes with me. He didn't explain what was wrong or why. All he did was ask why I was taking certain medication, why I was coming to see him. The most horrifying part was he said there was nothing wrong but a little inflammation...he recommended I don't know how many physical therapy sessions in his office and was going to refer me to pain meds specialist. If nothing is wrong then why the need for all this?! When I told him I needed a second opinion because he wasn't even explaining or showing images from disc I provided...he just walked out. The nurse came in a few moments later to set up my first physical therapy appointment. The doctor is terrible. No explanation, no regard for your condition, interrogates you like he's a cop instead of a doctor, incapable of explaining anything...he just wants you to do as you are told

July 25th, 2015

Sad "dr", He lost the Passion

He enter, went straigt to te PC, looked at my MRI said -Pss, Looked at his X-rays said -A-ha, I dont see nothing wrong, what happend to you comes with the grayhair, you are ok..., very rude human being, he lost the passion for his profession, It's sad to see a "dr" in that condition. He misdiagnose me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HUMAN BEING, He need HELP.

May 6th, 2015

Ironic miss call, bad judgement

Basically he told me that "I am a surgeon, this doesn't need surgery", with no MRI done to determine, and a 5 minute consult. My primary doctor did choose to do MRI's, because she knows I'm not a frequent flyer or a complainer. In my neck alone, I have multiple Herniated Discs, multiple severely Bulging discs, and Stenosis. She referred me to pain management, who immediately said my success was not likely with the all problems in my neck. However, he was willing to try Epidural injections. Now, I am going to require surgery. If he would have spent those five minutes with me asking the right questions, instead of asking about my allergies, maybe he would have made a better call/decision on my care.

July 24th, 2014

Don't Waste Your Time

This doctor doesn't care about you or your concerns. Don't bother seeing him if you actually want to be taken care of. He was rude to my wife and I as well.

June 19th, 2014

WORKMANS COMP

This doctor was chosen by Broadspire workmans comp. My husband was injured on the job and was in a lot of pain,this doctor is not personable at all! Treated my husband as if he didn't know what he was talking about regarding his own pain, stated blatantly that most workmans comp patients " simply don't want to get better". That was the end of that , we have requested a change of doctor! I work in healthcare and will not refer patients to him!!!

April 16th, 2013

My husband was injured on the job. MRI show disc herniation. Today we went to see "Dr" Kornberg and never again. This guy have no feelings, no compassion. This is a monster. He, himself needs professional help. Anyone on the hands of this individual is at risk. The attitude he had with us with no reason is unacceptable and intolerable. He have a title but is far away for being a professional. He have some issues. Can't trust him, not even as a Vet. Waiting time was ridiculous.

November 30th, 2012

Poor Patient interaction. If I didn't ask my questions quick enough he would have been out of the exam room. Needs better patient/doctor communication skills.

September 17th, 2011

Horrible Bed side manner.

first off, went for a hip problem and the doctor who does hips does't take my insurance so they gave me Dr. Kornberg. He had a horrible bedside manner. All together rude. Acted like he wanted to hurry with the appoinment and be done with it. Had an attitude! While trying to explain an issue i had with my hip and describing the pain as excruciating. He cut me off and said, no its not, its like cracking your knuckles. i was in shock. NEVER have i ever meet such an incompassionate doctor. FIND A NEW DOCTOR TAKE IT FROM ME

August 31st, 2011

No Help

Hurt my back on the job MRI showed herniated disc & a bulgeing disc.He said I was getting older and this was normal and to take over counter pain medicine.I got much needed help from another phycician.After reading these reviews I do think he is connected to the insurance company .

August 29th, 2011

Terrible Doctor Has No Respect For Patent Only Insurance Co.

Has no interest in patents well being .He is a ex milatary doctor with no compasion Please save yourself a lot of trouble and find a better doctor.