Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't Waste Your Time  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

This doctor doesn't care about you or your concerns. Don't bother seeing him if you actually want to be taken care of. He was rude to my wife and I as well.

|  WORKMANS COMP  |  show details
by Liza on Jun 19th, 2014

This doctor was chosen by Broadspire workmans comp. My husband was injured on the job and was in a lot of pain,this doctor is not personable at all! Treated my husband as if he didn't know what he was talking about regarding his own pain, stated blatantly that most workmans comp patients " simply don't want to get better". That was the end of that , we have requested a change of doctor! I work in healthcare and will not refer patients to him!!!

|  show details
by IL on Apr 16th, 2013

My husband was injured on the job. MRI show disc herniation. Today we went to see "Dr" Kornberg and never again. This guy have no feelings, no compassion. This is a monster. He, himself needs professional help. Anyone on the hands of this individual is at risk. The attitude he had with us with no reason is unacceptable and intolerable. He have a title but is far away for being a professional. He have some issues. Can't trust him, not even as a Vet. Waiting time was ridiculous.

|  Bedside Manner  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Poor Patient interaction. If I didn't ask my questions quick enough he would have been out of the exam room. Needs better patient/doctor communication skills.

|  Horrible Bed side manner.  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

first off, went for a hip problem and the doctor who does hips does't take my insurance so they gave me Dr. Kornberg. He had a horrible bedside manner. All together rude. Acted like he wanted to hurry with the appoinment and be done with it. Had an attitude! While trying to explain an issue i had with my hip and describing the pain as excruciating. He cut me off and said, no its not, its like cracking your knuckles. i was in shock. NEVER have i ever meet such an incompassionate doctor. FIND A NEW DOCTOR TAKE IT FROM ME

|  No Help  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Hurt my back on the job MRI showed herniated disc & a bulgeing disc.He said I was getting older and this was normal and to take over counter pain medicine.I got much needed help from another phycician.After reading these reviews I do think he is connected to the insurance company .

|  Terrible Doctor Has No Respect For Patent Only Insurance Co.  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Has no interest in patents well being .He is a ex milatary doctor with no compasion Please save yourself a lot of trouble and find a better doctor.

|  "congenital"  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I was diagnosed with a back injury he claimed was congenital. My X-rays dating back to 1996 have showed no signs of congenital defects. The injury was recent. I was misdiagnosed.

|  worst doctor  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

I had a back problem, he told me I was obese, and old. I think he works for a lot of the insurance companies. Its been 10 years now and my back is so messed up, i can't do anything hardly. Don't ever go to this doctor.

|  Gte to know him  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

I was to Dr Kornberg and first visit I was not liking him. I returned and now the repore I have with him is great. One of the best drs I have. Give him a second chance. He is a character, Get to know him

|  back  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

He doesn't care about his patients. He diagnosed me wrong. What he said was to help the insurance company.

|  show details
by Patrick Barber on Nov 24th, 2009

i went to Dr. Kornberg for a herniated disc in my back after a car accident. After I spent an hour waiting in the waiting room, he finnally called me in. He then proceeded to tell me that he reviewed my MRI's and he saw nothing wrong with me. I said ok, then left. After about to weeks more of constant pain in my back i went to another orthapedic seurgeon for a second opinion. now i am scheduled for surgery for severe herniations in my back. Dr. Kornberg is a joke in my Book!