Learn more about Dr. Markus Kraebber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markus Kraebber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraebber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraebber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markus Kraebber, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraebber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraebber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus James Kraebber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Markus J. Kraebber practice?
- Dr. Markus Kraebber has 1 office location.
Dr. Markus Kraebber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.