A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markus Kraebber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markus Kraebber, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraebber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraebber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus James Kraebber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Markus J. Kraebber practice?
- Dr. Markus Kraebber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Markus Kraebber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.