A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markus Niederwanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markus Niederwanger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markus Niederwanger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional pain & spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Niederwanger graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Niederwanger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus Niederwanger MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Markus Niederwanger practice?
- Dr. Markus Niederwanger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Markus Niederwanger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mooresville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Kokomo, IN.
See Mooresville Physiatrists and Mooresville Pain Management Doctors.