A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markus Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markus Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markus Schmidt, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markus Helmut Schmidt MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Markus H. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Markus Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Markus Schmidt practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH.
See Dublin Neurologists and Dublin Psychiatrists.