Dr. Marla Dudak MD Patient Reviews

3.3

January 12th, 2017
Excellent
Dr. Dudak has always been very professional and discussed everything very clear every time I have seen her. Excellent bedside manners; explanation of her findings and procedures and options I have for my care. I would recommend her to every one.

December 17th, 2016
NOT EMPATHETIC - NOT BEDISDE MANNER AT ALL
Dr. Dudak has just performed surgery on my breast, and I am very scared going forward. She may be a capable surgeon, but her ability to connect with me as a patient is severely lacking - she is emotionless, and not empathetic at all.. I felt a lump in my breast and was referred to her by my primary. She performed a biopsy, and surgery. But, has not yet explained what my lump is (pre-cancerous - what does that mean????), or what I should expect going forward in the way of treatment. I have received more info on my condition from the radiologist performing my MRI, the admin staff at Boca, and other doctors who have treated me in this process. I was informed by the radiologist another spot is on my right breast, but Dr. Dudak has yet to confirm this with me. I do not plan to see her again.

September 28th, 2016
good news
great surgein

September 8th, 2016
Very good bedside manners. Very detail. Felt very comfortable asking her questions

June 15th, 2016
Worst dr ever

January 6th, 2016
The Only Option
Dr. Dudak came highly recommended and lived up to everything! She is patient, warm, and compassionate. Her surgical expertise is unquestionable. I couldn't have dreamed of a better doctor.

January 3rd, 2016
Dr Dudak is not a compassionate or thorough doctor. She misdiagnosed me for years and it took great toll on my health.

November 2nd, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Dudak for a few years and I think she is a great doctor. She answers all of my questions and concerns that I may have. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 25th, 2015
The best breast surgeon anywhere!
Dr. Dudak is wonderful! She is tops in her field and it shows. While she is not a "hand-wringer," she shows her caring by attention to detail and professionalism. I have always left her office in a better mood than I went in. She is optimistic and thorough, and doesn't mince words. She will save your life!

October 19th, 2015
I came to Dr. Dudak in 2011 after being diagnosed with DCIS and have been her patient since. Dr. Dudak is up to date with the latest treatments and technology, and highly competent as a Doctor and surgeon. I underwent a lumpectomy and thanks to her expertise did not need reconstructive surgery. I would highly recommend Doctor Marla Dudak.

August 19th, 2015
Caring, Compassionate and a Great Surgeon
Dr. Dudak cares greatly about her patients. I was diagnosed one day and in her office the very next day. I had an aggressive form of breast cancer, but it was early stages. She made sure that I understood everything pre and post surgery. Dr. Dudak's staff is very helpful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Dudak!

August 11th, 2015
I have recommended Dr. Dudak to several women and will continue to recommend Dr. Dudak. Outstanding surgeon.