A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Friedman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla J Friedman DO is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Marla Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marla Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Emergency Physicians.