A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Gleason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Gleason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gleason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- North Baldwin Hosp, Bay Minette, Al
- North Baldwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Jean Gleason MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Gleason practice?
- Dr. Marla Gleason has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Gleason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay Minette, AL.
See Bay Minette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.