A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Gleason is Good. Dr. Gleason has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Gleason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- North Baldwin Hosp, Bay Minette, Al
- North Baldwin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marla Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Gleason practice?
Dr. Marla Gleason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay Minette, AL.
See Bay Minette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Gleason, Dr. Lena Gleason, Dr. Madalyn Gleason, Dr. Madeleine Gleason, Dr. Madeline Gleason, Dr. Madelyn Gleason, Dr. Magda Gleason, Dr. Magdalena Gleason