A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College Pennsylvania
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Jean Gold MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Gold practice?
- Dr. Marla Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marla Gold practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.