A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Golden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Golden, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Putnam Comm Med Ctr, Palatka, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla De Polo Golden DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marla D. Golden practice?
- Dr. Marla Golden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marla Golden practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.