A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemphill
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hemphill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Hemphill, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Rae Hemphill MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marla R. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Marla Hemphill has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Hemphill practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Psychiatrists and Texas City Child Psychiatrists.