inactive

Marla S Kaufman MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Kaufman knew exactly how to make my lower back pain disappear completely. Unfortunately she has left the U. of Washington for parts unknown!

October 7th, 2014
excellent diagnosis
Marla, was quick to identify my issue and treated it with great dispatch. I have seen her several times over the last few years and she has been spot on each time.

July 19th, 2013
Great Docter
Dr Kaufman is an excellent physician, a great listener and wonderful diagnostician. I was extremely happy with my medical care.

April 5th, 2013
Should have read the negative reviews
This doctor did not listen at all - she has her routine and has no ability to do anything other than her routine. I went for severe neck pain and asked for an injection or an anti-inflammatory. She said to try Tylenol and if that does not work she will prescribe stronger pain meds. I told her again, I need anti-inflammatory meds as I have allergies to pain meds. She just prescribed pain meds and blew me off. (It kind of felt like those calls one makes to a 'help desk' and the person on the other end has only a script and can't deviate from the script.) I should have read these reviews first. I will find another Physiatrist.

August 25th, 2011
Great for muscle aches
A division 1 athlete with back problems. Injections, physical therapy, and all tests except the necessary Ct scan. Needed major back surgery to correct birth defect and this ct scan would have shown it immediately! Ten thousand out of my parents pocket! Not to mention the neurosurgeon that performed my surgery is in the same institution and he will return all calls and answer all questions personally!