A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Keller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Keller, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla J Keller MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Keller practice?
- Dr. Marla Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Keller practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.