A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Keller, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla J Keller MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Keller practice?
- Dr. Marla Keller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marla Keller practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.