A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Keller is Good. Dr. Keller has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Keller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Genital Herpes Herpes Genitalis, HIV Infections, and Herpes Herpes Simplex.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marla Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Keller practice?
Dr. Marla Keller practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Keller, Dr. Molly Keller, Dr. Marlyn Keller, Dr. Marybeth Keller, Dr. Mimi Keller, Dr. Marianne Keller, Dr. Polly Keller, Dr. Marisela Keller