A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Keller, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- HIV Infections
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from New York University.
Dr. Keller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Keller practice?
Dr. Marla Keller practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.