A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Koroly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Koroly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Koroly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroly graduated from New York University.
Dr. Koroly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla J Koroly MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Koroly practice?
- Dr. Marla Koroly has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Koroly practices Internal Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists.