A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Maistrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Maistrow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Maistrow graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Maistrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla G Maistrow MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marla G. Maistrow practice?
- Dr. Marla Maistrow has 14 office locations.
Dr. Marla Maistrow practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.