A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Mendelson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Mendelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla A. Mendelson practice?
Dr. Marla Mendelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.