3.0

Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Mendelson is an incredibly smart person. She has great knowledge with CDH patients, especially during pregnancy. That said, she is a TERRIBLE dr if you are looking for someone who actually cares about patients. She is rude, rolls her eyes, cuts you off while you are answering her questions, and outwardly judges your lifestyle choices. She treated me like I was an ingornat fool until she found out what I did for a living. Now she just treats me like a fool. I highly reccommend sensitivity training for this doctor. She may have medical knowledge, but completely lacks people skills and personality.

REQUEST FOR AN ELECTIVE TRAINING show details REQUEST FOR AN ELECTIVE TRAINING
by SD Simon on Jan 29th, 2014

Dear Madam, I'm a 4th year medical student, studying at the medical faculty of Novi Sad, Serbia in english program. I'm a French. I would like to have an Elective training in Cardiology department anywhere in USA for 3/4 weeks. I decided to do my speciality in Cardiology. Could you help me please ? I would be really grateful to you ! Thanking SD Simon limonparis@hotmail.com

Some people shouldn't be doctors show details Some people shouldn't be doctors
Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Mendelson was the most uncaring, unsympathetic, rude and unprofessional doctor I've ever been to. I went in for a possible heart problem. She didn't take my medical history and talked over me and rolled her eyes every time I tried to tell her something. She left the room and ordered a bunch of tests for me without telling me why. After she left the room she never came back. After getting the tests she refused to go over my results with me and the nurse would not let me speak with her unless I made a follow up appt. and spent another $500 for her to roll her eyes and ignore me. BTW I called NWH to get the price on a test which they quoted at $300. It ended up being $3500. Avoid this doctor and the hospital, both are overpriced and rude.