Dr. Marla Mikelait MD Patient Reviews

July 30th, 2014
Great Doctor
I met Dr. Mikelait in the hospital when my 1st was born.She examined him on discharge and then we didn't see her again until She was filling in temporarily at out local office. I was so impressed that she looked at my son and noticed he had developed a red raspberry birthmark that she didn't remember seeing (2 months earlier) in the hospital. My confidence in her only grew from there. so when she left 2 months later I begged her to tell me where she was headed. (Being the professional she is I really had to beg! She didn't want to lure me away.) Her office she was headed to was about 45 min away so I decided to stay where I was and see how we liked the new permanent doctor at that location. 2 years and 4 new doctors (in the same practice) later we decided to switch to her new office when my 2nd was born. That was one the best decisions I have made for my children. When my 2nd was 6 weeks old she was hospitalized with RSV. Dr. Mikelait personally came to the hospital several times to check on her and examine her and coordinate her care. When she wasn't there she called and checked in on her. It was such a comfort to me to know she cared about my daughter enough to go beyond her duties at the office. That care continued on for all of the years we have seen her. Dr. Mikelait listens to my concerns and has never taken an "I'm the Doctor I know best" attitude. She has earned my trust. We recently moved away and one of the last things we did before moving was make sure that we had the kids last check up with Dr. Mikelait. She will be hard to replace for sure. A note on the whole practice, everything else is just as top notch as Dr. Mikelait. I have seen most of the other doctors in the practice as well as 2 of the nurse practitioners and would trust the care of my kids to them all. The nurses are all so patient and caring. The office staff is friendly and efficient. The office is clean and organized. I have recommended them and will continue to recommend them to anyone within an hours drive.

January 3rd, 2012
Best Ever
Dr. Mikelait is fantastic. She really seems to care about my kids and has no issue spending the time to answer all my first time parent questions. She even gave us her personal cell when a rare, but serious illness carried through the weekend. I recommend her to all my friemds and family. She's been my kids doctor for 5 years.