A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Polger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polger
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Polger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Robin Polger MD is a female Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marla R. Polger practice?
- Dr. Marla Polger has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Polger practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.