A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Polger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Polger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Robin Polger MD is a female Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marla R. Polger practice?
- Dr. Marla Polger has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Polger practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.