A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Polger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Polger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marla Polger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla R. Polger practice?
Dr. Marla Polger practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Polger, Dr. Lena Polger, Dr. Madalyn Polger, Dr. Madeleine Polger, Dr. Madeline Polger, Dr. Madelyn Polger, Dr. Magda Polger, Dr. Magdalena Polger