A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Price is Excellent. Dr. Price has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marla Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marla J. Price practice?
Dr. Marla Price practices Ophthalmology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Wyandotte Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Price, Dr. Lena Price, Dr. Madalyn Price, Dr. Madeleine Price, Dr. Madeline Price, Dr. Madelyn Price, Dr. Magda Price, Dr. Magdalena Price