A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Price DO is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marla Price practice?
- Dr. Marla Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marla Price practices Ophthalmology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Ophthalmologists.