A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARLA PRICE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARLA PRICE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. PRICE graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. PRICE has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PRICE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MARLA PRICE practice?
Dr. MARLA PRICE practices Ophthalmology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Ophthalmologists.