A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Price DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marla Price practice?
- Dr. Marla Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Price practices Ophthalmology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Ophthalmologists.