Dr. Marla Reckart MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Santa Cruz, CA

3.2

November 7th, 2016
This doctor is very warm, practical and thorough.

April 9th, 2016
Created incredible harm
I saw Marla for almost 10 years. During that time she added drug after drug... until I ended up hospitalized to detox off her prescribed medications. And she misdiagnosed me as major depression and anxiety (GAD). My true diagnosis is PTSD and so glad she left Arizona because I probably would sue her.

January 23rd, 2014
Worse Experience Ever
I was referred to Reckart by my therapist & was able to get an appointment immediatly. The staff was fine, not the friendliest but not rude either. When I sat down with Reckart I explainned I was seeing her about my depression & that my current medicine wasn't working & since I was diagnosed with depression it has been a never ending struggle. She was beyong judgemental, she scoffed when I told her I lived with my boyfriend saying that we moved in together quickly. Told me I need to lose weight & to go back to school for my degree. All of this had nothing to do with what I came to see her about. According to her I wasn't depressed just "unhappy" & needed life changes. I left that office in tears.