A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Richardson-Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson-Price graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Richardson-Price has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Renee Richardson-Price MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marla R. Richardson-Price practice?
- Dr. Marla Richardson-Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Richardson-Price practices Family Medicine near Casselberry, FL.
See Casselberry Primary Care Doctors.