A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Ross, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla B Ross MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marla B. Ross practice?
- Dr. Marla Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Ross practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Dermatologists.