Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marla Sheflin
Dr. Marla Sheflin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY, with another office in Richmond Hill, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sheflin is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marla Sheflin has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Marla Sheflin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.