A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Shuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Shuman, Pulmonary Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Shuman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Shuman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Lynn Shuman MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marla L. Shuman practice?
- Dr. Marla Shuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Shuman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Critical Care Practitioners, and Fairfax Pulmonologists.