Learn more about Dr. Marla Shuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marla Shuman, Pulmonary Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Shuman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Shuman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Lynn Shuman MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marla L. Shuman practice?
- Dr. Marla Shuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marla Shuman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Critical Care Practitioners, and Fairfax Pulmonologists.