A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Signs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Signs graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Signs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Signs DO is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marla Signs practice?
- Dr. Marla Signs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marla Signs practices Pediatrics near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI.
See Petoskey Pediatricians.