inactive

Marla A Strittmatter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
An Appreciated Doctor
Dr. Marla Strittmatter has been my physician since she opened her practice more than a decade ago. I consider myself singularly fortunate to be her patient. Professional without being distant, proficient without being pedantic, amiable without being effusive, Dr. Strittmatter inspires confidence and puts one completely at one's ease. She is never hurried. She is always thorough. Interested in the sustained good health of her patients as well as concerned about their treatment and cure, she even provides healthful recipes in her waiting room. Cindy, her nurse, is simply outstanding. Her welcoming smile is pleasing and reassuring as she, in no hurry but wasting no time, with professional efficiency proceeds through the routine of weight, blood pressure, etc. Michelle, her receptionist, is pleasantly welcoming too, and she is efficient in seeing to it that Cindy is promptly informed of whatever question I might have telephoned to ask. Incidentally, I am unable to access "The wait time at the office was about: -Select-," but I am able to say that I don't remember ever having had to wait for a tiresome length of time at her office.

December 24th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
She cares and is very knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone.

September 5th, 2015
My experience w/this doctor has been excellent. She is easy to talk to and in uncovering something missed by a previous doctor, has probably saved my life. She was highly recommended to me by one of her 10-yr patients and I have not been disappointed.

May 7th, 2015
The best doctor we've ever had the pleasure of trusting our care to. A great and knowledgeable staff and Cindy is great.

April 21st, 2015
Excellent Doctor

March 2nd, 2015
Excellent and caring.

September 1st, 2014
I would give her the highest rating possible. I have gone to her for a number of years and when she is with you, you have her undivided attention.

June 11th, 2011
I NEVER FEEL RUSHED WHEN I'M W/DR. S. CINDY, THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS RETURNES MY CALLS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

March 28th, 2011
Excelletn caring physician!
I have been seeing Dr. Stritmatte for about 2 years now when my other Family Practice doctor retired. I find her to be very caring, thorough and knowedgeable and I really feel fortunate to have found her.

September 9th, 2010
I think Dr. Strittmatter is a very compasionate doctor, and has a wonderful manner about her.

November 30th, 2009
There is way too many doctors at the office to have to wait so long for "sick" appts. She rushes thru the exam and didn't take my medical complaints seriously.

October 3rd, 2009