A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marla Wirges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marla Wirges, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirges graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wirges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marla Lindsey Wirges MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marla L. Wirges practice?
- Dr. Marla Wirges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marla Wirges practices Dermatology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Dermatologists.