A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlan Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlan Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlan Hansen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlan R Hansen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Marlan R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Marlan Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlan Hansen practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.