A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlana Ottinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlana Ottinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlana Ottinger, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ottinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlana Stephanie Ottinger MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marlana S. Ottinger practice?
- Dr. Marlana Ottinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlana Ottinger practices Radiation Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.