A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlane Guttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlane Guttmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttmann graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Guttmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlane Casper Guttmann MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marlane C. Guttmann practice?
- Dr. Marlane Guttmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marlane Guttmann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Radiologists.